Note: If transmission does not start and continues to buffer
please refresh the page and re-start stream again.
YMA MADRASAH REOPENING
YMA Madrasah will resume online from TOMORROW (Monday 30th March) between 5-7pm. All parents have been sent a What’s App message from the boys Madrasah phone (07515 948053) regarding this. If any parent hasn’t received the message, then please contact 07515948053 urgently.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE AND ADVICE (24th March 2020)
NEW RULES ON STAYING AT HOME AND AWAY FROM OTHERS
Please CLICK HERE to read the document.
Following the announcement of a national lockdown on 23/03/2020, a timely and important reminder to all that the Allah we loved and worshipped in our homes and Masaajid before the lockdown, still exists as He is The Ever Living and The Ever Lasting. Please kindly adhere to the advices given in the past few days and remain steadfast on them during this very difficult and testing times.
1. Please transform your homes in to a Masjid and Madrasah environment.
2. In order to value each and every second of your time in the obedience of Allah, please CLICK HERE to download a comprehensive 24 hour spiritual schedule.
3. Please refrain from ALL types of DISOBEDIENCE and futile activities (which neither benefit you in this world nor the Hereafter).
4. Within your 24 hours, include the Seven Tools of a Believer, advice given by Sheikh-ul-Hadeeth Hazrat Mawlana Saleem Dhorat (Hafidahullah) in order to attract the Divine Mercy and Help of Allah (S) during this difficult time.
A believer possesses seven tools which give him protection from all harms and provides peace of mind and contentment of the heart should he be afflicted. The seven tools are mentioned below:
1. Tawbah and Istighfār (Repentance and Seeking Forgiveness) – Calamities result from our disobedience to Allāh (S). As a result of sincere repentance and seeking forgiveness from Allāh (S), not only will one’s sins be forgiven, but one will also be granted safety from the calamities resulting from sins. Nabī صلى الله عليه و سلم has mentioned,
“Whoever holds fast to istighfār, Allāh creates a way out for him from every difficulty, grants him relief from every worry and provides for him from sources he does not even imagine.” (Abū Dāwūd)
2. Taqwā (Obedience to Allāh (S)) – After repenting from all sins, one needs to remain steadfast by obeying Allāh (S) in all matters. Allāh (S) mentions, “Whoever refrains from disobeying Allāh, He (Allāh) brings forth a way out for him and provides for him from where he does not even imagine.” (65:2-3)
3. Du‘ā (Supplication) –Du‘ā is such a powerful weapon that not only does it remove existing calamities, it also prevents future difficulties. Nabī صلى الله عليه و سلم has mentioned in a Ḥadīth,
“Indeed, du‘ā benefits (a person) with regards to what has already befallen and with regards to what has not yet befallen. So hold fast, O servants of Allāh, to du‘ā.” (At-Tirmidhī)
4. Ṣadaqah (Charity) – Ṣadaqah is also an effective method of removing existing calamities and preventing future difficulties. Nabī صلى الله عليه و سلم has mentioned,
“Treat your sick through ṣadaqah.” (Aṭ-Ṭabarānī)
“Hasten in giving ṣadaqah, for tribulations cannot get past ṣadaqah. (Aṭ-Ṭabarānī)”
5. Ṣabr (Patience) – Exercising patience attracts the Help of Allāh (S), which consequently leads to the uplifting of difficulties. Allāh (S) says, “Surely Allah is with those who are patient.” (2:153)
6. Ṣalāh – Like ṣabr, ṣalāh is also a tool through which a person is able to acquire the Help of Allāh (S). Allāh (S) says, “Acquire (the Help of Allāh (S)) through patience and ṣalāh.” (2:45)
7. Dhikr (Remembrance of Allāh (S)) – The remembrance of Allāh (S) attracts His Attention. As a result, His Help and Mercy will descend in abundance. Allāh (S) says in a Al-Ḥadīthul-Qudsī, “I am with my servant whenever he remembers Me and his lips move with My remembrance. (Al-Bukhārī)
May Allah (S) grant us protection from all calamities and enable us to utilise this time in His Remembrance and Obedience. Ameen.
In line with the latest government guidelines regarding the closure of all schools this Friday 20th March, YMA Madrasah will remain closed from Thursday 19th March at 7pm until further notice. Whilst we fully understand this will have a potential detrimental impact on our children’s Deeni Education, however we had no choice but to follow the government guidelines in order to protect the health and well-being of our children. We earnestly request all parents to make dua for the reopening of our Madrasah as soon as possible and also encourage their children to continue to learn their Deeni Education at home on a daily basis.
Due to the increased risk of coronavirus, we have taken the sad and unfortunate decision to temporarily close the Masjid and suspend all its activities until further notice. Whilst I fully understand and appreciate that many of us would have liked the Masjid to remain open, however this decision had to be made in order to protect the health and well-being of our community and help save lives.
During such difficult times, we earnestly request your duaas, understanding and cooperation in this matter.
For important info on Coronavirus and what to do please see the following links:
Month of Rajab – The Sacred Month
1st RAJAB 1441 = (Mon 24th February 2020)
BEGINNING OF RAJAB = START OF SPIRITUAL PREPARATION FOR RAMADAN 1441!
1) RECOMMENDED DUA
Sayyiduna Anas Ibn Malik (radiyallahu’anhu) reports that Rasulullah صلى الله عليه و سلم would recite the following supplication when the Month of Rajab would commence:
اَللّٰهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَناَ فِيْ رَجَبْ وَشَعْبانْ وَبَلِّغْنَا رَمَضَانْ
Allahumma baarik lanaa fee Rajab wa Sha’ban wa balligh-naa Ramadhan
Translation: Oh Allah! Grant us Barakah (Blessing) during (the months of) Rajab and Sha’ban, and allow us to reach Ramadhan.
(Shu’abul-Iman #3534, Ibnu Sunni #660, Mukhtasar Zawaid Bazzar #662, also see Al-Azkaar #549)
2) SACRED MONTH – EXCEL IN GOOD AND ABSTAIN FROM SINS!
During this month as well as in Thul-Hajj, Thul Qa’dah and Muharram, good deeds are more virtuous and evil deeds are more detestable to Almighty Allah. (Lataiful-Ma’arif, pg.163)
So let’s start tuning ourselves spiritually in preparation for the coming of Ramadan!
Let’s prepare mentally, psychologically, verbally and practically so we are in fine spiritual condition to embrace the spiritualities of Ramadan!
May Allah grant us all a highly spiritual and perfect preparation for the BLESSED MONTH OF RAMADAN! AMEEN
New YMA Madrasah Boys’ Office Number
For all enquiries relating to the boys department, please contact 07515948053.
Normal Office hours will be from Monday to Friday 4.30pm till 7.30pm (this may change subject to timing of madrasah e.g. during school holidays or Ramadan etc).
There will also be a text message and a voicemail service available to leave your name, number and a brief message and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Jumu’ah talk at 1:05pm and Khutbah at 1.30pm sharp!
|Madrasah Important Dates
For details of madrasah holidays and important dates including parent’s meetings please refer to the madrasah tab at the top of the page.
|Important Islamic Dates
Click HERE for a list of some important Islamic Dates in 2019/20 (all subject to the sighting of the moon).